M.P. Squadron on parade, 1943 April 3
Scope and Contents
This collection of 217 black and white photographs is a representative survey of the aspects of military life and training on the base from 1942 to 1945. All the photos are numbered, identified, and stamped "Official U.S. Army Air Corps photo" on back. Activities represented include, among others, the Sixth War Loan drive, an open house for the public, redeployment, multiple training exercises, the training of Chinese fighter pilots, day-to-day life, and medal presentations to servicemen or the families of those missing in action.
- 1943 April 3
Language of Materials
The records are in English.
Restrictions on Access
From the Collection: .5 cubic feet (217 photographs)
- Black-and-white photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Bradley Field (Windsor Locks, Conn.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Military parades Subject Source: Fast (Faceted Application Of Subject Terminology)
- Parades Subject Source: Fast (Faceted Application Of Subject Terminology)
- Photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Windsor Locks (Conn.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Part of the Connecticut State Library Repository