Lowrey Family Reunion Association records
Scope and Content
Four volumes of record books of genealogical notes regarding the Lowrey family. Record book no. 1 also contains clippings related to the Lowery family reunions.
Language of Materials
The records are in English.
Restrictions on Access
These records are stored at an off-site facility and therefore may not be available on a same-day basis.
See the Rules and Procedures for Researchers Using Archival Records and Secured Collections policy.
Restrictions on Use
See the Reproduction and Publications of State Library Collections policy.
The Lowrey Family Reunion Association was comprised of descendants of Thomas and Mary Lowrey, who settled on Red Stone Hill in Plainville, Conn. Reunions of the Lowrey family started being held in 1875.
.25 cubic feet
Four record books of genealogical notes regarding the Lowrey family.
The records came to the Connecticut State Library in April 1990 from Marjorie M. Lowrey on behalf of the Lowrey Family Reunion Association.
- Clippings Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Genealogies Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Lowrey, Thomas, 1702-1708 -- Family Subject Source: Dacs
- Plainville (Conn.) -- Genealogy Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- RG 074:045, Lowrey Family Reunion Association Records
- Inventory of Records
- Finding aid prepared by Connecticut State Library staff.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Connecticut State Library Repository