Joint Standing Committee on Agriculture records
Scope and Content
These records from the study include the following: minutes of meetings February 2, 1940 to May 31, 1940; correspondence with the heads of various state agricultural departments requesting information regarding the departments' personnel, activities, costs of operation, opinions as to whether overlap exists with other departments, and recommendations; correspondence with other states to inquire about how agricultural departments are organized elsewhere; and requests for reumbursement of traveling and other expenses by Committee members.
- 1916-1941, bulk 1940
Language of Materials
The records are in English.
Restrictions on Access
These records are stored at an off-site facility and therefore may not be available on a same-day basis.
See the Rules and Procedures for Researchers Using Archival Records and Secured Collections policy.
Restrictions on Use
See the Reproduction and Publications of State Library Collections policy.
1 cubic feet
Records from the Committee's study to determine whether the various agricultural departments of the state should be consolidated.
- Administrative agencies -- Connecticut Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Agriculture -- Connecticut Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Connecticut. General Assembly. Joint Standing Committee on Agriculture -- Records and correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Correspondence Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Invoices Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Pamphlets Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Purchase orders Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- RG 002:025, Joint Standing Committee on Agriculture
- Inventory of Records
- Finding aid prepared by Connecticut State Library staff.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Connecticut State Library Repository