Public Utilities Control Authority records
Scope and Content
There is currenly one series of records from the Reorganization Task Force, 1975-1976.
Language of Materials
The records are in English.
Restrictions on Access
These records are stored at an off-site facility and therefore may not be available on a same-day basis.
See the Rules and Procedures for Researchers Using Archival Records and Secured Collections policy.
Restrictions on Use
See the Reproduction and Publications of State Library Collections policy.
In 1975, the General Assembly created the Public Utilities Control Authority from the former Public Utilities Commission. In 1979 this became the Division of Public Utility Control in the Dept. of Business Regulation and in 1980 was made an independent department called the Dept. of Public Utility Control.
See also the Department of Public Utility Control Agency History.
.5 cubic feet
Records of the Reorganization Task Force.
- Correspondence Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Public utilities -- Connecticut -- Management Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Reports Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- RG 041:004, Public Utilities Control Authority
- Inventory of Records
- Finding aid prepared by Connecticut State Library staff.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Connecticut State Library Repository