Commission for Louisiana Purchase Exposition records
Scope and Content
Records documenting the commission’s activities are not included. This collection only contains visitor registers from both the Connecticut Headquarters at the Exposition and the Connecticut Farm Products Exhibit and a sketch of the Connecticut Building.
Language of Materials
The records are in English.
Restrictions on Access
Restrictions on Use
See the Reproduction and Publications of State Library Collections policy.
The Commission was appointed to plan and direct Connecticut’s participation in the Louisiana Purchase Exposition held in St. Louis, Missouri in 1904.
1.5 cubic feet
The Commission was appointed under a 1903 special act to plan and direct Connecticut's participation in the Exposition in St. Louis.
Accession 1993-072 was presented to the Connecticut State Library on September 1, 1931 by Charles C. Cook of West Hartford, former partner of the late Edward T. Hapgood, architect.
- Connecticut. Commission, Louisiana Purchase Exposition (1904 : Saint Louis, Mo.) -- Records and correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Drawings Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Louisiana Purchase Exposition (1904 : Saint Louis, Mo.) -- Connecticut Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Registers Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- RG 085, Commission for Louisiana Purchase Exposition
- Inventory of Records
- Finding aid prepared by Connecticut State Library staff.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Connecticut State Library Repository