Blueprints (reprographic copies)
Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
Board of Railroad Commissioners records
The Board of Railroad Commissioners came into existence on July 1, 1853. On September 9, 1911 it was succeeded by the Public Utilities Commission.
Dates: circa 1848-1912, bulk 1854-1911
Department of Public Works records
Materials in the collection include architectural plans and specifications for for State Captiol maintenance and repair projects, photographs of various Public Works projects, groundbreaking and dedication programs, and files documenting the Home Ownership Program.
Dates: 1931-2011, bulk 1951-2011
Mansfield Training School records
The Mansfield Training School opened on July 1, 1917 as a home for persons with mental retardation. It closed in 1993.