Found in 302 Collections and/or Records:
The Connecticut Industrial School for Girls was established in 1868 as a private institution for delinquent girls. In 1917 the State took control of the school and renamed it Long Lane Farm which changed to Long Lane School in 1943. Items in this collection include documents about staff and student life, photographs, paintings and artifacts.
Gov. Weicker's constituent correspondence, legal office files, press files, official statements, invitations accepted and regretted, subject files, and photographs.
Marilyn P.A. Seichter (1945-2002), the first woman to graduate from the University of Connecticut School of Law, specialized in the fields of women's rights and family law. She served as the first women president of the Connecticut Bar Association among other posts.
Artificial collection of military service veterans associations material consisting of single items or small collections.