Subject Source: Lcnaf
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Abstract The Connecticut Forest and Park Association (CFPA) was founded on December 30, 1895, in Weatogue, Connecticut, at the home of Reverend Horace Winslow, as the Connecticut Forestry Association. In 1928, the Connecticut Forestry Association changed its name to the Connecticut Forest and Park Association. The name change reflected the association’s interest in recreation and leisure. Records include administrative files, minutes, correspondence, financial records, subject files, committee files,...